ICSA has a range of administrative support functions to assist people seeking specialised services.
We offer professional preparation of documents as accurate and precise documentation is essential in interacting with Government agencies, bureaucratic processes and even in applying for employment.
Correct grammar and format can make all the difference in the effectiveness of a document and more importantly, reduces the risk of misinterpretation.
- Statutory Declarations (includes JP Services)
- Written Chronology or personal statements
- Proof Reading (includes spell check, grammar and recommendations)
- Resume (CV) Preparation or Review
- Personalised Job Application & Mock interview
- Draft Affidavit/ Written Appeals
- Academic Record Validation
- Court/Tribunal Advocacy & Preparation (support worker attends with client)
- Appeals & Complaints Processes
- Employer disputes (mediation)
- Negotiating Bureaucratic processes
Contact us on email@example.com