ICSA Advocacy is an ongoing process with data gathering and analysis through the clients we service and the community we represent and serve.
We advocate on issues and situations that directly impact the community that range from dowry abuse, DFV, human trafficking to migrant and visa situations. Since inception we have advocated through 23 campaigns some of which are ongoing.
We have also undertaken research projects with the University of Sydney, UTS, Red Cross & FMN and Deloitte to address client-related issues.
ICSA is also involved in consultation and representation, and participates in over 40 committees and reference groups representing CALD & Indian Subcontinent communities.
We have participated in over 120 consultations across all levels of Government, academics and specialised service providers
Contact us for more information or to request white papers, submissions or research and data.
Our support team:
- Highly skilled trained support workers, professionals and specialists
- Most speak an additional language from the Indian subcontinent
- Are culturally in context and have a strong understanding of the clients and their individual situations
- Specialise in conflict resolution
- Adopt best practice based on proven research & data
- Abide by client confidentiality and trust.
Need help? Contact us on email@example.com