ICSA’s Language Services offer specialised interpretation and translation services to ensure effective communication is available for people who have varying levels of fluency and literacy as English is their second language.
We aim at minimising the language barrier particularly in interpreting the client’s needs as they are understood, instead of resorting to a literal translation of what is being stated.
We use internationally accepted best practice principles in our service to facilitate the most effective and skilled communication.
We are proud market leaders in tailored in tailored interpretation and translation services that meet specific organisational needs.
- Language Needs assessment:
- Tailored packages
- Recommended Delivery Modes
- Review of Pitfalls
- Community Interpretation
- Cultural Interpretation
- Contextual Interpretation
- Common Language Interpretation
- Direct interpretation and translation – Use of the interpreter in the strict sense of repeating what is said into the other language. Interpreters are booked on hourly rates.
Our interpreters and translators are all NAATI accredited as required under Australian Standards, and undertake a specific induction which includes:
- NAATI Accreditation requirements
- Working as an interpreting professional
- Work Health and Safety
- Ethics & Integrity
- Industry Specialisation (Ongoing training to ensure sound knowledge in a professional field – eg. Health, Legal, Industrial Relations to communicate more effectively on behalf of the organisation or industry).
Contact us on email@example.com