We are empanelled with the Indian Government to administer a scheme of support for abandoned spouses, i.e. women who hold or have held an Indian passport and citizenship and are now separated from their husbands. For further information see MEA Scheme
Our services include:
- Risk assessment – responding to immediate or imminent risk to a person or their dependent/s safety, or for mandatory reporting
- Case Management; dependent on client needs.
- Court Advocacy: preparation, attendance with client, dealing with legal requests and interpreters/language barriers. (are not a replacement nor proxy for legal advice or interpreter services)
- Specialist reports for migration, Government Agencies, overseas matters.
- Cultural Consultancy:specialist in Dowry Abuse
- Empanelled with Indian Government for Scheme to support Abandoned Spouse (wife only)
- Advisory to family (here and overseas)
- Family Dispute Resolution services – see Family services
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org