The safety and wellbeing of families and individuals in crisis are a priority at ICSA. Organising accommodation, taking care of basic needs, ensuring income, mental health and trauma management are other immediate needs that we address.
Our DFV services cover a range of issues that are common to individuals and/or families, such as
- Family Relationships – partners, marital non-partner relationships, siblings, children, intergenerational, cross cultural.
- Family Dispute Resolution – parenting orders, property settlement, separation, parental care arrangements (between siblings/children).
- Services for children – contact & supervision through custody resolution
- Post Separation engagement – Cooperative Parenting & Supporting Children
- Mental Health Support – managing anxiety, stress and trauma.
Our Non-DFV services for individuals, families and community groups relate to:
- Vulnerable persons – family relationship issues, drug and alcohol related issues, gender orientation
- Migration and settlement issues – mediation and counselling
- Resolving land & property matters in home country
- Parents/Extended family – care & support issues
- Intergenerational/cross cultural – conflict resolution
- Dowry – legal proceedings in home country
All our services aim at developing, promoting and sustaining health family relationships where possible, and best possible outcomes for our clients and their families.
Our support team
- Is highly skilled and professionally trained in conflict resolution
- Uses accredited family dispute resolution practitioners
- Qualified counselling staff for one-on-one-counselling or marital counselling
- Promotes relationship therapy
- Offers advocacy services
Contact us on email@example.com