Client issues can be complex and tend to intersect across multiple levels. At ICSA we endeavour to provide holistic support across all complexities to deliver suitable outcomes. We provide support for
- Domestic & Family Violence
- Family Conflict & Mediation
- Issues back home
- Temporary Residency Issue – students: dependants, children overseas, visa rejections
- Spousal Abandonment
- Dowry Abuse
- Benefits – Newstart, disability etc
- Pay day Loan
- Missing Person
- Prisoner liaison
- DV Assault charges.
- Aged care
- Visitor requiring hospitalisation.
- Sexual assault
- Child Abuse
- Financial stress
- Emergency Accommodation
- MOIA program (consular support)
ICSA navigates the system across government and community, addressing the issues of people in need and finding suitable outcomes.
Our support team comprises of
- Highly skilled trained support workers, professionals and specialists
- Most speak an additional language from the Indian subcontinent
- Are culturally in context and have a strong understanding of the clients and their individual situations
- Specialise in conflict resolution
- Adopt best practice based on proven research & data
- Abide by client confidentiality and trust.
Contact us on email@example.com